22 Fret Wooden Mandolin
- The body is made of maple, provide clear and melodious sound.
- The fingerboard and the bridge are made of rosewood, does a better job of passing the vibrations out to the soundbox.
- Tuning pegs and tailpiece of classical type, elegant appearance.
- The nut and bridge have been carefully adjusted and polished, strings and frets achieve the best playing distance, which makes it comfortable and easy to play.
- Equipped with pickguard, it can avoid scratching the body when playing with pick.
- There are inlaid white shells as marked points on the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th fret, and also marked points on the side of the neck for the convenience of finding the strings.
- With canvas mandolin bag, can carry on the back or hand, strong and durable.
- The exquisite craftsmanship is perfect for practicing and qualified for playing.
- 8 strings, 2 strings as one group, the standard sounds of the four groups are G, D, A and E.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Maple(Neck & Body) + Rosewood(Fingerboard & Bidge) + Chromium Plated Copper Zinc Alloy(Tuning Pegs & Tailpiece & End pin) + Acrylic(Nut & Frame & Pickguard) + Bag(Canvas)
Weight: Approx. 1322g / 46.6oz
Distance between Nut and Bridge: Approx. 35cm / 13.8in
Fingerboard Width: Approx. 3-4cm / 1.2-1.6in
Mandolin Size: Approx. 69 * 28 * 8cm / 69 * 11.0 * 3.1in
Soundbox Thickness: Approx. 5-6cm / 2.0-2.4in